- Cam Akers - Tennessee is in a good spot. Mid term guy.
- Ty Chandler - Keeping things close to the vest. Tennessee is recruiting him hard.
- Chase Hayden - Vol legacy who could play multiple positions. Announcing late summer.
- Trey Sermon - Supremely talented running back with interest in Tennessee. Wants to take summer visits to his top schools then announce a decision.
- KD Nixon - COMMITTED
- Princeton Fant - Tennessee leads. Is thinking of announcing during his senior season.
- Jeremiah Holloman - Tennessee led going into his Georgia visit, now it's UGA.
- Tee Higgins - Tennessee will most likely keep this superstar playmaker at home. Tee will likely take this decision all the way to December when he will be a mid term enrollee.
- Chase Rogers - COMMITTED
- Tre McKitty - Loved his O&W game visit. Will return soon.
- Matthew Dotson - Tennessee seems to have faded somewhat as his profile grows.
- N'Kosi Perry - Miami commitment that just took a Tennessee visit proving he's considering the Vols still. Hard fight to get him out of South Florida. Larry Scott is on the case though so you never know.
- Jack Sears - Very accurate passer from California who left Tennessee with it being one of his top schools.
- CJ Lewis - 3 star QB who visited for the Spring Game but has yet to receive an offer.
- TJ Moore - Very impressive 4 star prospect who is raw but athletic and can play tackle. He likes Tennessee a lot.
- Trey Smith - A lot of schools want this kid so it will be a fight. Alabama and Clemson are Tennessee's main competition. He's one of the highest priorities in Tennessee's class. UPDATE: Trey is still pretty open but Tennessee is a big factor as he knows many of the players. Trey will be another mid term guy.
- Tony Gray - mutual interest there nothing more to add. Georgia leads the crystal ball
- Eric Crosby - COMMITTED
- Rutger Reitmaier - Tennessee leads with teams like Duke chasing 4 star prospect and a key to this recruiting class. Is thinking of announcing around the middle of summer.
- Emmanuel McNeil - Coaches love this kid.
- Breyon Gaddy - 330 pound behemoth who will play nose at Tennessee. Athletic for his size. Was impressed by a recent visit to Tennessee. UNC people say we are in very good shape. EDIT: Breyon says the Vols lead. His brother Brandon is a package deal.
- Marquez Bembry - COMMITTED
- Jordan Williams - DE who will eventually grow into a DT. He's very high on Tennessee. Crystal ball reads 100% to Tennessee with 4 predictions. Has set a commitment date for September 24th.
- Elijah Conliffe - SDE who's probably a tackle at the next level. Mutual interest.
- Isaiah Buggs - JUCO DE many schools are after
- Malik Herring - Very versatile DE coveted by many schools. Was recently on campus for a junior day.
- Robert Beal - Another talented DE several big time schools are after. Has visited the Vols a handful of times. Vols trail many teams here.
- Latrell Bumphus - Tennessee is in very good shape even as he adds offers from schools such as USC and reportedly Bama.
- Tyree Johnson - DC player who has Tennessee in his top 3
- Trey Lawson - Loves Coach Stripling. Really looking forward to visiting Tennessee. Another DE the plan is to put weight on and move to tackle.
- Michael Allen - plays things close to the vest but Tennessee is in it as is Georgia and Wake Forest.
- De'Morreal Burnam - COMMITTED IMO this is a guy Tennessee will eventually part ways with.
- Solon Page III - COMMITTED
- Justin Foster - A guy with a lot of options. Has been to UT multiple times. UPDATE: Foster now says Tennessee has an edge over Clemson because he wants to play linebacker and they've discussed playing him at end. Stanford is 3rd and he's waiting to see if he scores high enough to be admitted. Mid term guy.
- Laquan Henderson - Says Tennessee leads
- Chandler Wooten - Georgia linebacker. Tennessee was in good shape. Now it's unclear. Announces May 13th. UPDATE: I expect Wooten to chose the Vols on the 13th.
- Santino Marchiol - Tennessee leads. He will take an April 30th trip to Ole Miss then has a special announcement planned for the following weekend.
- Tyler Taylor - Says Tennessee is up at the top with a few other schools. Plans to return to Knoxville "probably" before summer.
- Cheyenne Labruzza - COMMITTED but LSU still has the full court press on him. Gonna be a fight to hang on.
- Lamont Wade - Tennessee has as good a shot at this 5 star as anyone in his top group. He has a special bond with Bob Shoop which may ultimately play in our favor.
- Gentry Bonds - doesn't talk much and I haven't heard his reaction to visiting the spring game but I feel like we're in good shape to land this instate target.
- Yusuf Corker - Tennessee is in real good shape and he's discussed doing something soon.
- Jacobe Clement - Recently announced a top 5 of N.C. State, Wake Forest, Tennessee, North Carolina and Clemson.
- TJ Carter - Talented instate CB who knows a lot of the instate guys and really could help recruiting from that standpoint.
- Deangelo Gibbs - cousin to Nigel Warrior and nephew to Tennessee great Dale Carter, Gibbs has seen Tennessee many times. Most think it will come down to a UGA/Tennessee battle. Gibbs is also a mid-term guy.
- Theo Jackson - From Overton in Nashville. Likes the Vols a great deal.
- Maleik Gray - Vols are in great position with Maleik who probably ultimately plays linebacker here as well as his teammate WR Princeton Fant. Maleik may wait for his all-star game to decide.
- Jacoby Stevens - Tennessee sits 3rd on his list behind UGA and LSU. Wants to play DB at the next level though some think he'll grow into a linebacker.
- CJ Holmes - Tennessee moved to CJ's top group after attending the spring game. Probably a DB at the next level.
- Kam White - Teammate of Cam Akers. The two want to play at the same college.