Monday, August 13, 2007

Calling All Writers, Storytellers, and Comedians

I would like to add a few more writers here at Breathe if You Love Football to add to the variety and number of posts. One can only do so much. If you have a knack for it, let me know. We are getting a lot of recognition early and many sites are mentioning this blog. Loser With Socks posted an article earlier today referencing the Bedlam at the Glen post and a link to the site.
I want this to be the best blog out there in terms of variety. Whether your interests are football, baseball, basketball, Nascar, Hockey, reviewing movies, or shows, Our readers want to know about it. Whether the stories are fictional for comedic purposes, interviews, your personal take on a topic, team, or player it doesn't matter. I would like someone to volunteer to do a match up for each opponent the Vols face this year.

I don't care who you root for, even if it is a rival team, I want to hear different perspectives. We are going to make a splash in the world of blogs, guys and gals. Jump on board with me.

You can email me at breatheifyoulovefootball@gmail.com.

No comments: