Thursday, August 16, 2007

First Wrestling, Now Singing?


Tennessee Titan's estranged cornerback Adam (Pacman) Jones has yet another exploit to add to his resume during his time off from football. His record label, National Street League Records, , announced Wednesday that he will team with producer Spoaty in a hip-hop group called Posterboyz. Posterboyz will be releasing the first single "Let it Shine" on August the 27th.The song talks about big money, cars and jewelry.

"I am also an entrepreneur." Pacman said in an interview earlier on Thursday. "It takes a team player to make plays happen so I am bonding with my staff and recording artist to make this company a success. I went within myself to find a place to release my talents while I filter through my career from all of the things that have taken place around me. I find tranquility in writing lyrics, establishing my company and preparing for my promo tour in mid September. Looking from the outside in, I have been the example for many to see the poster child if you will; and from that sentiment the “Posterboyz” group name was born”.

An album is due to be released early in 2008.

NFL Officals are looking into whether or not the record label's name infringes on NFL trademarks.

No comments: